Friday, September 10, 2010

DESTORM RAPPING MOVIE TITLES


A guy named DeStorm has been on my radar for awhile now. He's a youtube artist who puts out new videos a couple times a week. While searching his past videos I spotted one that really caught my eyes(yes both, that's how I look at things). It was called Rapping Movie Titles. Now I know DeStorm always does challenges based on what his viewers suggest, so I had a pretty go idea what this would be. It turned out to be even better than I expected. He set out to use 100 movie titles in a song, and it actually sounds legit instead of stretching to pull extra references.
"I turned 21 and I was feelin' Delirious so I got some Office Space and perfected The Craft. Now the Gladiator's on a brand new path. Cuz Any Given Sunday I could be the Top Gun. Transform my life, change my Equilibrium. Now the Major Pain in my Life is gone. You couldn't take Underworld, that's word is Bond. I feel like King Kong at the top of the world. Now I get everything I want; I even get the Dreamgirls. Can't stop the Warrior this Bastard's Inglorious. So cold Harlmen Nights DeStorm is Notorious."


No comments:

Post a Comment